24/7 Roadside Assistance
Mercedes-Benz of Daytona Beach customers can hit the road with peace of mind knowing that our 24/7 roadside assistance services can come to the rescue 365 days a year. We live up to the standards you’d expect from a luxury auto dealership, and our mission is to be there for you when you need us most.
How Our Experienced Technicians Help Get You Back on the Road
Under the Mercedes-Benz of Daytona Beach Roadside Assistance Program, we can help you if you get a flat tire, require a jump start or just need a few gallons of gas to get you to the next fuel center. We also provide lockout services, which are complimentary for current Mbrace® account holders. If your vehicle is disabled, we arrange for towing services to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. Autos that have been involved in an accident will be towed to the nearest Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center.
Three Fast Ways to Dispatch Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
If you qualify for roadside assistance eligibility, getting the services you need quickly from an authorized Mercedes-Benz technician is simple. Beyond calling hour 1-800 number, you can reach roadside assistance with us in two other simple ways. You can use our complementary Roadside Assistance Mobile App, which will tell us your exact location and allow you to track your technician’s progress to your position. If you have an active Mbrace® account, simply press the wrench button and assistance will be dispatched immediately.
Roadside Assistance Number
- Monday-Friday: 7:30AM to 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Eligibility Chart (Effective 1/1/2014)
As of January 1, 2014, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will offer the following complimentary services for eligible vehicles:
- Roadside Assistance*
- Replace a flat tire with a spare
- Jump start
- Deliver a small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out.
- Lockout Service – Pay per use service without an active Mbrace account
- Complimentary towing to an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership, given that the service/repair is completed at the dealership
- If the repair is not performed at the dealership, a fee of $150 will be charged to the customer